|(Photo by iskir)|
We've all been out in public and heard a kid freaking out. The parent is frazzled and the kid just keeps yelling and yelling. The parent will threaten, ignore or yell back but nothing works. It is easy to say that you would never allow your child to act in such a way but things don’t always go as planned. Luckily... there’s an app for that.
Don't bother people for help without first trying to solve the problem yourself. ~Colin PowellThe only thing worse than hearing a kid freaking out in public is hearing your kid freak out in public. My baby girl is still too young to cause any real issues but the boy is quite capable of causing quite a stir. Most of the time he’s happy to go along with the day’s scheduled activities but for those days when he’s not in the mood I hand him my phone and let him play away. Is this bribery? Sure it is... but it works.
If the new American father feels bewildered and even defeated, let him take comfort from the fact that whatever he does in any fathering situation has a fifty percent chance of being right. ~Bill CosbyHere are some of the apps that have kept him entertained. If you have a kid in the there year old range, or know someone who has an out-of-control little rug rat , try these free Android apps:
- AIAI for kids - A simple alphabet app with several different games. The simple and easy alphabet game for kids.
- NumNum for kids - Same format as AIAI for kids but this one is numbers as opposed to letters.
- Bubbles - Make and pop bubbles. Very simple but can buy you a little quite time at the food store.
- FishFarts Kids - Touching a fish makes it fart and zoom off.
- Kids Connect - Connect the dots to create a picture. The dots can be either letters or numbers.
- Zebra Paint - Color pictures by touching a color then the object you want to change.